As i have to look for a job, i came across an advertisment that ask for the public ssh key, if none is sent with they wont have a look at the application.
Now, its not that i have no clue at all, but since i havent actualy worked with it yet, there are a few questsions comming up.
1) If i have a FAS account,so i do have a public key, might i re-use the same key or is that not suggested?
2) I can create a new public ssh key with: ssh-keygen XY
3) How would i sent the key with the job application? As attachment?
4) Would i need to encrypt the email?
5) Or is there something else i'd need to be aware of, or should read in advance?
Question: How would you interpret the phrase ?
Please send us your public ssh key, applications without wont be looked at
As its from a well known, most secure national webhoster, i find it quite comfortable to send them a public ssh key, but i dont know which one (FAS or another generated one with ssh-keygen)?