Thanks for your suggestion.
I tried your suggestion and copied all the mingw32 DLLs (400+MB) and still had the same error.
Apparently, in F14, a lot of functionality now resides in the new libstdc++-6.dll
and this is where my program is crashing.
Originally, I iteratively ran the program, noted the missing DLL, copied it over into my program's Windows folder and repeated the process until I discovered the handful of required mingw32 DDLs needed by the program.
If you are interested in what I am doing, go here
and see the README
file. I submitted the process back to the TORa project after getting the cross-compile working on F11.