» Fedora Set-Up Guides
NVidia Video Driver Guides
- Leigh's guides to installing the proprietary NVidia video driver.
Gnome Tweak Tool - (Advanced Settings)
While not a Guide, if you're using Gnome3, we recommend installing gnome-tweak-tool to get the most out of Gnome. Be sure to check out all the Extensions available to you.
Sadly, gnome-tweak-tool is not installed by default, but may be easily installed using the normal package installation process (Add & Remove Programs) or it can be installed directly from a terminal using the following command. [ sudo yum install gnome-tweak-tool
Fedora Personal Installation Guides by Mauriat Miranda ("mjmwired")
- Concise guide for a typical Fedora set-up. While not updated since F18, it still contains loads of valuable setup information.
- Dangermouse's script for installing mp3 and other codecs, flash, skype, and much more.
- Duli's script to add codecs, drivers, and more to Fedora.
- script for adding loads of packages, drivers and codecs.
- A modular and scriptable utility to install codecs and proprietary software, add & manage repos and much more, also saves downloaded files.
- Add-On YUM repo for lots of extras: proprietary codecs, video/wifi drivers, and other goodies.